Latin America. On August 12 (10:00 a.m. Bogotá/Mexico) the free virtual event Security Airport Solutions Summit will be held, a space dedicated to talking about the main trends in airport security.
This event, sponsored by Adises, Avigilon and Hanwha Techwin, will begin with a panel called "The role of electronic security in preventive/reactive actions against threats at airports", in which Gigi Agassini, CPP, international consultant at GA Advisory; Iván Durán, director of patrimonial security, and one more guest to confirm on behalf of the integrators of the industry.
Subsequently, the Summit will offer a group of 4 technical - commercial conferences scheduled as follows:
* 11:30 - 12:00 - The importance of artificial intelligence and systems integration applied in the operation of airports, presented by Luis Alberto Aguirre Velázquez, Regional Sales Manager Western Mexico of Avigilon.
* 12:00 - 12:30- Visit to booths & networking
* 12:30 - 1:00 - The contribution of STid Mobile ID in a comprehensive application in airports, presented by Susana Gallegos, Regional Sales Director LATAM, stid.
* 1:15 – 1:45 - Video surveillance with Artificial Intelligence for Airports, presented by Ana Coria, Demand Creator Leader of Hanwha Techwin Mexico
* 1:45 - 2:15 - Visit to booths & networking
* 2:15 – 2:45: Bolide: CCTV Solutions, Artificial Intelligence & VMS Apollo 2.0 for Airports, presented by José Vidal Torres, Regional Sales Manager Peru & Bolivia, Bolide Technology Group.